Senin, 03 Maret 2008

Thanks Mom

Finally my Lovely mom bought me a new Mobile phone for me.. yeah..

Goodbye k300i the phone that had a lot of memory with me..

K300i... one day i charged my phone in my room. The door opened a little when I was lying in my Mother room

My phone was shaking when my dog suddenly came into my room.. I think my dog was shocked when he looked at to my shaking phone.. yes he bited that phone and he pur it under of my car.

Lek Sawi.. found that phone and she showed it to me. I tried to turn it on that phone but it didn’t run again...

That’s a little story about K300i. It suffered from a chronic compilation now. And I asked my Mom to buy me the new one. I have told her about that phone and She agreed to buy the new one..

Yes it is W910i ....

Thanks a lot my Mom ........... and Also God

1 komentar:

Qutuqupretty mengatakan...

you're welcome, son..